Quatela Chimeri, PLLC


Families come in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes it isn't so black in white. If parents are unwed when a child is born, a father can file with the courts to establish paternity. If a father is less willing, a mother may also file a paternity petition for purposes of seeking support. Both a father and mother can request paternity petitions. In both instances you should have proper legal representation. We are the Long Island family law attorneys with experience applicable to paternity suites. Trust our skilled attorneys to walk you through the paternity process. We will work tirelessly as advocates for your rights. Contact us for more information.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Get Answers From A Focused Attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Quatela Chimeri PLLC
888 Veterans Memorial Highway Suite 530
Hauppauge, NY 11788

Phone: 631-482-9700
Fax: 631-482-9707
Hauppauge Law Office Map

Mineola Office
215 Willis Avenue
Mineola, NY 11501

Phone: 516-750-8811
Fax: 631-482-9707
Map & Directions

Visa MasterCard American Express Discover